Thursday 27 June 2013

Daft Punk - Face To Face



WATCH out for DAFT PUNK!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are revolutionary! Like the Future!!!!! I like how they wear those Helmets!!!!!!! Tres cool!!!!! And it honestly makes me want to
A) GET ONE!! TWO.) FEEL LIKE IM IN THE FUTURE!!!! so #Futuristic!!! :) 
Their music is craazzzy! I just bob my head each time i'm listening to them! Victim of their cosmic love .. haa lemme say! They make me happy!
Leurs vocals,, choice of instruments(im guessing the Casio keyboard hehe,,) and their beats! pluus how  most of their videos are based on Chinese cartoons or just cartoons!.. takes me back to Naruto Shipudien..(don know if i spelt it right)
(Face to Face video)
 id be in trouble for these guys with my boss for sneaking to listen to these guys! (pinkie swear  ;D
Probably heard their Hit song GET LUCKY featuring Pharrell Williams...

No comments:

Post a Comment